- They are generally dark red or grey with dark orange banded legs.
- Younger spiders can bear two pairs of faint white spots with a white spot at the tip.
- Males can grow up to 12mm and females up to 18mm.
- The White Tailed Spiders have gained a frightening reputation since the 1980s
- Around 95% of bites occur indoors, and 75% between 4pm and 8am.
- Our Spider treatments will stop white Tailed Spiders
Black House Spiders
- This species is a robust spider, 1-1.5cm in body length.
- Carapace and legs are dark brown to black and the abdomen is charcoal grey. The dorsal pattern of white marking is sometimes indistinct.
- Black house spider webs are untidy with funnel like entrances.
- They are commonly mistaken for a funnel web spider.
- This is one of the most common webbing spiders on the outside of your house.
- Affordable Pest control treatments work perfect for this spiders, our results last up to 1 year!
Daddy Long Leg Spiders
- 7-9mm long
- Characterised by having very long legs.
- The spin a loose web in sheltered areas, often in and around human habitation including houses, garages and sheds.
- The Daddy-long-legs Spider feeds on insects and other spiders.
Funnel Web Spider
- One of the most feared spiders in the world.
- A large, bulky spider, with females reaching over 35mm in body length and males around 25mm.
- Female Funnel Web Spiders are sedentary and spend their entire lives inside
- Their fangs are bigger than brown snakes
- At affordable pest control, we can carry out a Funnel Web Spider Treatment by thoroughly inspecting the property and treating each funnel-web hole.
- We have a keen eye when it comes to finding the burrowers, will generally find upwards of 20+
CALL US NOW
Consult An Expert When It Comes To Spider Control!
While spiders can be scary, Affordable Pest Control has the solution to help prevent the problem from taking place.
Our Professional pest services can help stop webbing spiders on the outside, spiders nesting in the roof void and the sub-floor and Spiders redbacks in your weep holes.
For further information, you may fill out our form or call 0413 538 649 for a free pest control quote.
If you have bitten by a spider call 13 11 12
It can be hard to tell if you have one have bitten by a spider or something else, but also hard to tell if the spider was a dangerous one.
It’s important to be aware that bites as they can cause a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) in some people.
Read more about this Topic Here.